Contact Us - We Can Diagnose & Repair Your Irrigation SystemThe best way to keep your irrigation system running effeciently is to maintain it. You will reduce run-off polution and improve plan health.
At a minimum, check the system two times a year. The best timeframe is to check on a monthly basis.
Basics of irrigation maintenance includes:
1. Look at the controller - make sure it has power
2. Check the controller's time and date
3. Look at all of the wires – make sure that rain, wind, or soil moisture sensors are connected
4. Replace the battery
5. Review the schedule to reflect the season and specific irrigation needs
6. Turn on each zone and look for damage
Problems affecting the efficiency of the system
- Misaligned heads
- Overspray (runoff)
- Pressure Problems
- Incorrect Spray Arc