NO MATTER WHAT YOUR CRITERIA FOR PERFORMANCE AND VALUE,
THE MASTERTEMP® AND MAX-E-THERM HIGH PERFORMANCE HEATERS MEETS THEM ALL
Fast, Efficient, Compact, Quiet, Safe and Eco-friendly No matter what you’re seeking in your swimming pool heater, the MasterTemp and Max-E-Therm heaters measures up. Compare this list of
features to any other and you’ll see why MasterTemp and Max-E-Therm heaters are setting a new standard for total value.
• Very compact design for such a high performance heater, allows for smaller overall equipment pads that won’t intrude on your poolscape.
• A fully pre-mixed system with a highly efficient air and gas mixture lets the MasterTemp heater heat up fast. No long waits before enjoying your pool or spa.
• Compare energy efficiency ratings and you’ll find MasterTemp and Max-E-Therm heaters at the top of the list. Comfort and economy can go together.
• With a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and pushbutton, digital controls, the MasterTemp and Max-E-Therm heaters are as easy to operate as your home heating system. Plus,
user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap.
• The easy-to-view, rotating digital display places controls front and center, no matter how the MasterTemp heater is positioned on your equipment pad.
• MasterTemp and Max-E-Therm heaters are engineered for super-quiet operation and won’t intrude on your poolside leisure time.
• A tough, rustproof composite exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements.
• Eco-friendly, the MasterTemp and Max-E-Therm heaters are certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards.
• Safe operation through a series of features, including: a water pressure switch that senses the pump is running to prevent overheating, high limit switches assure the heater turns off if water
temperature exceeds factory-set limits, manual gas shut-off when service is required, stack flue sensor also guards against overheating.
• Approved for installation on combustible surfaces.
Don’t be left out in the cold with heaters that don’t measure up to today’s longer list of must-have features. Insist on MasterTemp and Max-E-Therm heaters and you’re insisting on better performance
and lifetime value.